1 (100 gm) - prawn
1 - potato
1 cup - mushroom shreds
2 tbsp - butter
3 tbsp - cheese powder
1/2 cup - brandy
1/2 cup - cream sauce
1/4 cup - flour
1/2 cup - milk
1 cup - chicken soup
pepper to taste
salt to taste
1. Clean and shell the prawn, retain its tail.
2. Make a long gash in its back.
3. Mash the done potato, braise the salt, pepper, milk, butter into a thick paste, then place it in the cloth bag.
4. Spread the mashed potato in a dish, then put the prawn on it.
5. Coat the prawn with the mashed potato, dust salt and pepper on the prawn.
6. Pour little brandy and sprinkle the mushroom shreds on the prawn.
7. Stew the butter, flour, when they smell appetizing.
8. Pour the hot chicken soup and milk in the pot.
9. When they become thick, put in little salt, butter, milk.
10. Then pour the soup and dust the cheese powder on the prawn.
11. Bake the dish at 200 degrees F in an oven until the prawn looks golden.
12. Finally, pour some butter on it.