* 2 tbsp. Grated Cheese
* ½ cup Milk
* 2 small Onions (finely chopped)
* 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (finely chopped)
* 1 tsp. Ginger (Adrak) (finely chopped)
* 8 slices of Bread
* 1 tbsp. Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (finely chopped)
* Salt (to taste)
* Cooking Oil (for deep frying)
Mix the milk, grated cheese, chopped onions, green chilli(es), ginger, coriander/cilantro leaves and salt in a bowl.
2. Spoon the mixture on to each bread slice and roll it tight.
3. Heat the oil for deep frying on high flame. Drop in the rolls slowly. Reduce the heat and fry on medium flame stirring frequently till the rolls are crisp and light brown in color. Drain on a paper towel.