4 Eggs (hard-boiled)
* 1 Egg (white only)
* 2 tsp. Gram Flour (Besan)
* 1 small Onion (finely chopped)
* 1 tbsp. Mint Leaves (Podina) (finely chopped)
* 1 tbsp. Fresh Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) (finely chopped)
* 2 Green Chillies (Hari Mirch) (finely chopped)
* ¼ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
* ½ tsp. Black Peppers Powder (Pisi Kaali Mirch)
* Salt (to taste)
* Cooking Oil (for frying)
Remove shell of the hard boiled eggs. Grate the eggs. combine eggs with all of the ingredients except the oil. Mix well and knead into a smooth dough. Divide the mixture into 10-12 equal portions. Shape each portion into (flat round cutlets) and set aside.
2. Heat oil in a karai or frying pan. Add kababs and fry until they turn crisp and golden brown.
3. Garnish with onion rings and mint leaves and serve hot.