# 2 Chicken Breast Halves (boneless & skinless) (cut into thin strips)
# 1 cup Colby Cheese (shredded)
# 1 cup Monterey Jack Cheese (shredded)
# 1 medium Green Bell Pepper (Capsicum) (sliced into ½" strips)
# 1 medium Red Bell Pepper (sliced into ½" strips)
# 1 medium Onion (cut into wedges)
# 1 clove of Garlic (Lehsan) (minced)
# 2 tbsp. Fresh Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (cut into slivers)
# 2 tsp. Fajita Seasoning
# ¼ cup Salsa (for garnish)
# Sour Cream (desired amount for garnish)
# Olive Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail) (to mist crust)
# 1 tsp. Olive Oil (Zaitoon Ka Tail) (divided)
Preheat oven to 450° F.
2. Line a vented pizza pan or large baking sheet with parchment baking paper that has been trimmed so edges will not hang over the pan or touch the oven wall. Place pizza crust on parchment-lined pan. Mist the crust and the rim with olive oil.
3. Cut the peppers and onions into 1/2 inch strips. Cut the chicken into thin strips.
4. In a large non-stick skillet heat 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, add chicken strips, sauté until chicken is no longer pink. To the chicken add remaining oil, bell peppers, onions, fajita seasoning and garlic. Continue to sauté until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender crisp. Remove from heat and drain any juices. Add the salsa.
5. Reduce oven temperature to 425° F. Keeping pizza crust on the pan sprinkle the colby cheese over the crust. Arrange the chicken mixture over the cheese, sprinkle the monterey jack cheese on top of the chicken.
6. Bake for 12 minutes. To crisp the crust, remove from the parchment-lined pan and place crust directly on the oven rack for 2-3 additional minutes.
7. Remove from the oven, sprinkle with cilantro/coriander leaves, let stand 8-10 minutes. Serve with additional salsa and sour cream, if desired.