* 4 Eggs
* 1 ½ lbs. Cream Cheese (at room temperature)
* ½ cup Sour Cream
* 1 cup Sugar
* 1 tsp. Vanilla
* 1 tsp. Almond Extract
1) Bake cheesecake in a 9 inch cake pan. Cut a parchment circle to fit the bottom.
2) Blend cream cheese and sugar well with mixer. Add eggs 1 at time, until well blended. Add vanilla, almond extract and sour cream. Pour into pan.
3) Place a pan filled with 8 C. boiling water in the oven to create a moist oven.
4) Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F. and then turn oven down to 225°F. for 50 minutes, or until center is set. Turn oven off and let cheesecake set in oven 1 hour before chilling.
5) To remove cake from pan, take a knife and run it around the edges. Place a cardboard disc on top of pan and turn cheesecake over onto it. Remove parchment paper. Place your serving dish on the bottom of the cheesecake and turn it over.